LSAT Test Prep from Charlotte's leaders in LSAT Preparation
Gain admission into the law school of your choice with LSAT Test Preparation from Charlotte's most respected LSAT Prep Course. Master the skills needed to ace the LSAT and take the test with the confidence of knowing that you prepared with Charlotte's leading LSAT experts.
Join Charlotte's best LSAT Prep classes. Our comprehensive LSAT preparation courses include 30 hours of classroom instruction by senior exam prep professionals. Courses are strategically scheduled to ensure you reach your exam date in peak performance. Courses are offered in Charlotte prior to each LSAT exam date.
Our comprehensive LSAT preparation course in an online format! Courses are strategically scheduled to ensure you reach your exam date in peak performance. Our Live-Online classes allow you to participate in our classes from the comfort and convenience of your home.
Whether you are just beginning your preparations or putting the finishing touches on your LSAT studying, our Free online strategy workshops are a great way to learn about the exam and pick up valuable skills and tools to help you maximize your performance. The one hour events are free for anyone interested in learning more about the LSAT exam.
Who Should Take the ETC Test Prep Charlotte LSAT Course?
All American Bar Association (ABA) Certified Law Schools require a valid LSAT score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to law school. The LSAT is a paper-based test that is administered four times annually. We recommend that students take the LSAT Test Prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible.
LSAT Session Information
Logical Reasoning Topics Include:
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question appearing on the test
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics Include:
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- Tips for quickly representing the game's rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful "super rules"
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics Include:
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxienty
- Identifying common distracters