GRE Live-Online Class November 2017
The Live-Online GRE Prep classes offer:
Expert Instructors: Our highly trained instructors are here for you. Our experienced instructors have aced the GRE and care about helping you achieve your goals.
Proven strategies: University Test Prep’s program was developed by exam prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success on standardized exams.
Superior Materials: The GRE Prep Course includes: The OFFICIAL GUIDE to the GRE revised General Test – the most recent publication from ETS, the official GRE provider, the GRE Student Workbook, designed to supplement your classroom lessons, and Powerprep II software on CD-ROM, including a complete simulated computer based GRE.
Convenient Schedule Options: Live-Online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success at an affordable cost.
Who Should Take the Live-Online GRE Test Prep Class?
The Live-Online GRE Prep class is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree in a wide range of fields within the next five years. This course is ideal for anyone who has been out of school for a few years and for current undergraduate students looking for assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE. Fields of study that typically require or accept the GRE include: Education, nursing, MBA programs, social work, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GRE.
Quantitative Test topics include:
- review of basic mathematical skills needed to succeed on the GRE
- strategies for solving each question type, including: quantitative comparison, multiple right answer, multiple choice, and numeric entry questions.
- tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- tips for turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
Verbal Test topics include:
- solving problems when you don’t know the vocabulary
- answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
- dealing with Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence questions
General Topics Include:
- Solving unfamiliar question formats
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
- Additionally, strategies for the analytical writing section are outlined, and sample prompts with accompanying essays are discussed.
About Our Program:
Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps hundreds of students at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained, top quality instructors.
|Event date||11-28-2017 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||12-21-2017 10:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-02-2017|
|Cut off date||11-28-2017|