You are ready for Graduate School. Let us help you take the first step.
ETC Test Prep will give you the skills and confidence you need to ace the GRE. Sharpen your skills on actual GRE exam questions and follow our proven study plan on your way to success.
ETC Test Prep is here to help you learn about GRE revised General and give you the skills and tools you need to maximize your potential. Our comprehensive program covers each of the three main sections of the GRE revised General exam - Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. We will walk you through each section and prepare you for all of the question types you are likely to encounter on the GRE.
GRE Test Prep classes are offered in Charlotte and online, giving you the option to choose the format and schedule that works best for you. Our classroom programs give you the familiar experience of working within a traditional classroom setting, while our Live-Online programs provide you with the flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time.
The Live-Online GRE Prep classes are the same great program as the traditional GRE Prep class, delivered online. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors and provide the added benefit of watching class recordings at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
ETC hosts free online strategy workshops to introduce you to the GRE and help you get ready for your graduate school application. The GRE Free Strategy Workshop is ideal for anyone preparing for, or thinking about preparing for, graduate school. These one hour events are jam-packed with information and helpful tips.
- Expert Instructors: Our highly trained instructors are here for you! Our experienced instructors understand the GRE and care about helping you achieve your goals.
- Proven Strategies: Our revised GRE program was developed by test prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success on standardized exams.
- Superior Materials: The GRE Prep Course includes: The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test, published by ETS, the official GRE provider. You also receive the GRE Student Workbook, designed to supplement your classroom lessons, and software (also distributed by ETS) that includes multiple practice items and tests.
- Convenient Schedule Options: Classroom Test Prep programs are conveniently held on a campus of Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding areas. Live-Online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Who Should Take the ETC Test Prep Charlotte GRE Course?
The GRE Prep class is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree in a wide range of fields within the next five years. This course is designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates, and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE. Fields of study that typically require or accept the GRE include: Education, the physical and life sciences, engineering, social work, public administration, and business. Many MBA programs now also accept the GRE.
GRE Session Information
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Solution strategies, both for quantitative comparison and for multiple choice problems
- Tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- Tips for turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
- Review of the math concepts frequently tested on the exam
Verbal Topics Include:
- Solving problems when you don’t know the vocabulary
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
General Topics Include:
- Solving “Multiple Right Answer” questions
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distracters
- Additionally, strategies for the analytical writing section are outlined, and sample prompts with accompanying essays are discussed