GMAT Live-Online Class July 2017
The Live-Online GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
The Live-Online GMAT Prep classes are the same great program as the traditional GMAT Prep class, delivered online. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors and provide the added benefit of watching class recordings at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
Expert Instructors: University Test Prep uses highly trained test prep instructors. Our experienced instructors have aced the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
Proven strategies: University Test Prep’s program was developed by exam prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review – the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons.
Convenient Schedule Options: Live-Online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Who Should Take the Live-Online GMAT Test Prep Class?
The GMAT Prep class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years. This course is ideal for anyone who has been out of school for a few years and for current undergraduate students looking for assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GMAT. In addition to MBA programs, those pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics Include:
- spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distractors
|Event date||07-12-2017 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||08-07-2017 10:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-02-2017|
|Cut off date||07-12-2017|